- What treasures are re-discovered as I walk through the past twelve months with Him again!
- What fresh insights are gained from the vantage point of significant time having passed!
- What opportunities are presented to discern His perspective!
- What treasures can be gleaned through those windows of remembrance!
- And perhaps best of all, what nuggets of fresh awareness can be carried into the new year!
- Take some special moments with Him, dear friends, even if you’re not a “journal-er.”
You won’t regret it.
See you in 2018.
“I will stand at my guard post and station myself on the lookout tower. I will watch to see what He will say to me and what I should reply about my complaint.” Habakkuk 2:1